One-on-One Coaching Packages
I work One-on-One with no more than 12 clients at a time
Because this work will be as deep & transformational as you are ready for and committed to, I work one-on-one with up to 12 clients at one time so I can more easily be fully present, aligned and available to hold the container and provide the tools for your transformation to living life more fully and joyfully.
30-40 minute Complimentary Consultation
Before you sign up for a package, give me a call, and we'll schedule a complimentary consultation so I can learn more about you and your goals and you can learn more about me and how I work. Then if it feels like a good fit for both of us, we'll discuss next steps with coaching options that will best serve you and your desired outcomes.
Entrée Package (6 months)
For someone who wants to do a deep dive and create transformation in one main area of their life.
- Divine Juicy Life Assessment
Strong Start: 2-3 hour VIP coaching virtually or in person in Asheville, NC (with an option to debrief a relevant assessment you would take in advance- e.g. a Grief Assessment, Career Assessment or the SQ21 Spiritual Intelligence assessment- a $159 value)
- 2 focused 40-minute virtual coaching sessions per month for 6 months
- Spot coaching as needed for 5-10 minutes during business hours (Eastern time)
- Unlimited focused email support
Appetizer Package (3 months)
Best for someone with one specific goal in mind and wants a taste of one-on-one coaching over a shorter period of time.
- Divine Juicy Life Assessment
- 2 focused 40-minute virtual coaching sessions per month for 3 months
- Spot coaching as needed for 5-15 minutes during business hours (Eastern time)
- Unlimited focused email support
Just-In-Time Coaching Replenishment Packages
Designed for busy people who want to gain clarity and an outside perspective as the need arises, with more flexibility in scheduling and session length.
With Just-In-Time Replenishment Coaching, you:
- Invest in a package of 20-minute coaching sessions: 3, 6 or 12 (equivalent to 1, 2 or 4 hours)
- Call me when you want to schedule a coaching call, and we'll set something up in 24-48 hours or later
- Session length is in your preference of 20 minute increments: e.g. 20, 40, 60, 80 minutes, etc.
- Send me a short text or email before our call telling me your intention for our call
- Emails and short laser coaching between scheduled calls are not included
Investment: Each "session" is 20 minutes:
12 sessions: $1100 (4 hours total)
6 sessions: $580 (2 hours total)
3 sessions: $300 (1 hour total)
“33 Days in Joy”
"I thoroughly enjoyed the “33 Days in Joy” course and have noticed several positive changes in my life, thanks to you! I usually hate the month of January and get very depressed –But this year, I’m finding simple joys …I find I’m less stressed and more content and at peace with myself… there’s no one that wouldn’t benefit from this course…" - Mary H., Assistant V.P. for an Insurance Agency
"I have wasted a lot of time in my life trying to be good enough, trying to feel worthy and deserving of joy. From an early age I believed that joy had to be earned through hard work, struggle, and sacrifice. The expectations I had for myself were unachieveable but I kept on pushing, striving, determined that one day I might do enough to actually feel joyful and free.
Barbara's "33 Days in Joy" helped me remember that I don’t have to do anything to be enough. I am enough right now, exactly as I am. I have always been enough. I don’t have to wait until someday in the distant future to experience joy. I am surrounded with opportunities for joy every minute of every day. I have just been too busy to notice.
This journey through "33 Days in Joy" challenged my flawed thinking and awakened my heart to experience joy in my everyday life."
- Laura A., L.C.S.W.
In this 33-day e-course you will learn:
- What joy is, and why it’s essential
- Your vision for joy
- How to create space for joy, including releasing joy spoilers
- A step-by-step process to create a “Joy List” that really excites you
- Actions to live in joy and ramp up your joy
- Keys to bringing joy to all you do
This course is available now! To sign up, simply click on the "Pay Here" button at the bottom of this "E-courses" section to purchase this on PayPal.
I don’t have time to create a Joy List, never mind actually do anything on it.
This is one of the limiting beliefs I’ll help you work through in this course. What are you telling yourself about not having time for joy? If you’re ready and committed to having more joy in your life at the level of an 8 or higher, on a scale where 1 is “not at all committed” and 10 is “Absolutely committed!” then this course will definitely help you. If you’re less than an 8, I gently suggest writing down the belief(s) that aren’t supporting you in creating more joy in your life and question them one at a time.
How long does this e-course take?
You will receive 33 e-lessons over the course of 33 days, each with a lesson, explanation, examples and exercise/reflection/process. Each lesson will take about 5-10 minutes to read through, with most exercises taking 20-30 minutes per day. Only a few take longer, with one being two hours. The beauty of this e-course is if you just read each day's lesson, your joy should increase. You can always go back to do an exercise at a later time.
What happens at the end of this course?
After you finish this e-course, let me know if you're interested in joining my 6-month "Creating Joy" Coaching Group; start date TBD; or you can call me to learn about individualized coaching support to create deeper and more sustainable joy on an ongoing basis.
Does my Joy List need to include all the “flavors” of the Divine Juicy Life, including Transformative Grief?
Not necessarily. This is up to you. I noticed that the most frequent flavors on my Joy List include Sensory Experiences and Creative Expression & Play, with Soul Practices and Nourishing relationships often included. If you are currently experiencing grief in your life, working through this grief will help create space for joy. Also, being able to engage in some Joy List experiences while in grief will help you feel more balanced, and able to move through the grief without getting stuck.
How much does this cost?
The investment is $47. In the future, based on interest, I may include a private Facebook group for extra support.
"I have enjoyed doing the exercises, and, as always, Barbara provides plenty of food for thought. "33 Days In Joy" is a rich and enriching course that reminds me to open my heart and nudges me to change my focus." - Sylvia B.
Ceremonies & Rituals
Including self-marriage ceremonies, unique weddings and commitment ceremonies, healing ceremonies and celebrations of life
- Make the Right Move Now: Your Personal Relocation Guide by Barbara Brady
- Spiritual Wisdom Applied to World Events by Barbara Brady (Coming Fall 2017)
- Your Divine Juicy Life by Barbara Brady (Coming 2018)
- The Camino: An Inner and Outer Journey by Barbara Brady (Coming 2019)
- Coffee in the Sandbox by Barbara Brady (Coming 2019)
Divine Juicy Life Oracle Cards (Coming 2020)